Exam stress gets to us all, and in my particular case, it left me with an insatiable desire to get incredibly drunk and forget the fact I was epically failing my degree. However, due to aforementioned epic failing, my instructions to Abby were very firm:
‘I am NOT drinking. No. We’re going to go for an hour and then we’re coming straight back to study, ok?’
‘Of course’.
Two hours later I was standing at the bar, already on my fourth shot of tequila and my head beginning to spin. Despite this, the evening promised to be fairly uneventful. I would probably have stumbled home slightly tipsy, but nothing more would have come of it. At this point however, Alexis made an appearance and I think Abby and I knew that everything would go downhill from here. Now I’m not going to lie. Alexis is insanely good looking, and despite his apparently rabbit-esque technique, he has the kind of arrogant-i-know-i-can-make-you-scream look in his eye which sends shivers down my spine and gives me numerous late night fantasies.
Anyway, Alexis walks in, black shirt and jeans and whilst Abby had already banged Alexis on a couple of occasions (see Abby post) I had not-and Abby was more than willing to share.
Three more shots of tequila and two of black sambuca and my common sense had long since disappeared. Before I knew what was happening, Abby and I were flirting outrageously with Alexis, our hands on his thighs, my breath coming fast as my brain dimly registered that this night would probably be more eventful than originally thought. By midnight Abby and I were proclaiming our love for each other, had shared several steamy kisses with Alexis, I had already dropped my phone on three occasions, not to mention left my money at the bar and dropped my credit card in the loo. So when Alexis asked to take us home, it was, mainly, from a desire to not die on the way back. Once we arrived however, things took a rather interesting turn...
No comments:
Post a Comment